clover: division results

Hello, I wanted to differentiate files сlover.db .. somehow,

For example: I have two war files on the server with Clover instruments. Files clover.db.. saves in certain folder: JAVA_OPTS = "$ JAVA_OPTS-Dclover.initstring = / tmp / clover / database / clover.db"

is it possible to do so would be for different war db files are generated in different folders or whatever these files had different prefixes?

1 answer

1 accepted

I would like to differentiate data base result files (for example: clover.dbt4swvs_h9gs8oly) received from various web applications at the my webserver to generated various reports for each apllication separately?

Can I achieve this separation?

Yes, coverage snapshot files are named after the Clover database (for instance clover.dbt4swvs_h9gs8oly) and are stored in the same directory where clover.db is located. So as long as your databases are named differently and/or stored in different locations there shall be no problem with generating separate reports.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

121 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you