Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank clover test run explorer & clover test contributions

jandialrajiv March 31, 2014

Hi, I have my application code reside on src/main/java and my integration tests reside on src/test/java under the same project.I start my web serivce using Clover and then run my integration-tests using mvn install . However, when I look into the Coverage Explorer- it has coverage mentioned, not sure if it is completely true since the clover test run explorere and clover test contributions are blank and have no data at all..

3 answers

0 votes
Verand April 1, 2014

Rajiv,

You may want to take a look at distributed coverage because it looks like you have two jvm's running (one with application logic and another with your testNG integration tests). Please take a look at distributed coverage. Also please refer to the comments by Marek in here that helped me to resolve similar issue in the recent past.

Thanks!

0 votes
jandialrajiv April 1, 2014

thank for your comment, Verand.

I am using TestNG for my integration tests. I kickoff my service on localhost and then run "mvn install" for my tests.

Am not sure, how to determine if my test classes are not instrumented correctly and if they are not(for some reason)- how can I fix it?

0 votes
Verand April 1, 2014

Hi Rajiv,

Based on my working experience with Clover, you might not see test contributions/explorer if:

1. Your test classes were not instrumented correctly.

2. Your integration tests does not use JUnit/TestNG harness.

-Verand

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events