Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ant clover-setup and build problems

niv April 16, 2013

Hi,

I am new to clover and started integrating.

my source dir : project/src

my test dir : project/test

included clover.jar in classpath also

build file...

<target name="with.clover">
  <clover-setup>
    <fileset dir="src" includes="**/*.java" />
    <testsources dir="test">
      <include name="**/*.java"/>
    </testsources>
  </clover-setup>
</target>

<target name="build" depends="with.clover">
  <javac .............etc.. />
</target>

when I execute ant build, build was successfull with warning(for some java files) but when generate clover report it is missing more than 50% of the source files.

why it is missing/not covering more than 50% source files(java)? even I did not exclude any java files through setup.

I am seeing below warning in build for some java files and build successfull when use clover-setup...

,191723,profiles,new String[]{"clover.distributed.coverage",null});}catch(java.lang.SecurityException e)
{java.lang.System.err.println("[CLOVER] FATAL ERROR: Clover could not be initialised because it has insufficient
security privileges. Please consult the Clover documentation on the security policy file changes required. ("+e.getClass
()+":"+e.getMessage()+")");}catch(java.l
ang.NoClassDefFoundError e){java.lang.System.err.println("[CLOVER] FATAL ERROR:Clover could not be initialised. Are you sure you have
Clover in the runtime classpath? ("+e.getClass()+":"+e.getMessage()+")");}catch(java.lang.Thr

when I use clover-instr and build, build failing with same above error.

any idea?.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2013

Could you paste full build error message you see? The snippet pasted above is just a piece of the source code, not the javac error.

Do you see any error messages at runtime?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events