ant clover-setup and build problems

Hi,

I am new to clover and started integrating.

my source dir : project/src

my test dir : project/test

included clover.jar in classpath also

build file...

<target name="with.clover">
  <clover-setup>
    <fileset dir="src" includes="**/*.java" />
    <testsources dir="test">
      <include name="**/*.java"/>
    </testsources>
  </clover-setup>
</target>

<target name="build" depends="with.clover">
  <javac .............etc.. />
</target>

when I execute ant build, build was successfull with warning(for some java files) but when generate clover report it is missing more than 50% of the source files.

why it is missing/not covering more than 50% source files(java)? even I did not exclude any java files through setup.

I am seeing below warning in build for some java files and build successfull when use clover-setup...

,191723,profiles,new String[]{"clover.distributed.coverage",null});}catch(java.lang.SecurityException e)
{java.lang.System.err.println("[CLOVER] FATAL ERROR: Clover could not be initialised because it has insufficient
security privileges. Please consult the Clover documentation on the security policy file changes required. ("+e.getClass
()+":"+e.getMessage()+")");}catch(java.l
ang.NoClassDefFoundError e){java.lang.System.err.println("[CLOVER] FATAL ERROR:Clover could not be initialised. Are you sure you have
Clover in the runtime classpath? ("+e.getClass()+":"+e.getMessage()+")");}catch(java.lang.Thr

when I use clover-instr and build, build failing with same above error.

any idea?.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes

Could you paste full build error message you see? The snippet pasted above is just a piece of the source code, not the javac error.

Do you see any error messages at runtime?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

5,415 views 21 17
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you