Why does the clover tab only display in job summary and not in build summary?

slilie January 2, 2013

I have configured a plan which has one job and that job contains two tasks. The first task is to checkout the latest source code and the second task runs clover with the settings clover2:setup test clover2:aggregate clover2:clover. When I run this plan the build completes successfully and I am able to view the clover tab on the main plan summary page and the job summary pages but I cannot view this tab on the build summary pages ( when you select a number from the plan summary page to go to a particular build summary ).

I am wondering if this is because there is something wrong with my settings that could cause this. I am not using "automatically integrate Clover into this build" and I am instead using the "Clover is already integrated in this build..." option and have provided the correct location for the clover.xml file which it is able to locate.

I also have the clover plugin configured as follows in my parent pom.xml within plugin management.

<plugin>
	<groupId>com.atlassian.maven.plugins</groupId>
	<artifactId>maven-clover2-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>3.1.8</version>
</plugin>

Please let me know if there is something I am possibly missing in my configurations.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2013

The Clover HTML report is associated with a Job Summary page and not with a Build Summary page because a single build may contain multiple jobs, each of them having it's own Clover report.

The Plan Summary page also contains Clover tab, because it has just a metrics summary from all Clover-enabled jobs.

See:

Cheers
Marek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events