Using Clover with Bamboo on maven2 builds

Getting below error when configuring One-click Clover Integration on Bamboo plan and no report is generating.
Failed to execute plugin 'Clover Results Collector' with error: No file matches the specified pattern:target/site/clover/**/clover.xml

Following are the steps performed for integrating clover
1) From Bamboo Plan/Miscellaneous - For Code coverage I have selected option "Automatically integrate Clover into this build.

2) Added below pluing in maven 2 porject pom.xml
<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.maven.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-clover2-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.1.3</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<phase>generate-sources</phase>
<goals>
<goal>instrument</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

3) running maven command: mvn test clover2:setup clover2:aggregate clover2:clover -P cloverCoverage

4) Specified clover results as artifacts in the plan's artifacts configuration.(target/site/clover/clover.xml)

in my execution command i don't have 'clean' phase however my traget is getting cleaned as per logs. Please see below. which could be the reason 'Clover Results Collector' is thorowing error /No file matches the specified pattern:target/site/clover/**/clover.xml'. Please advise

15-Feb-2012 20:22:23 [INFO] Clover Version 3.1.3, built on January 17 2012 (build-845)
15-Feb-2012 20:22:23 [INFO] Loaded from: /home/gopigadu/.m2/repository/com/cenqua/clover/clover/3.1.3/clover-3.1.3.jar
15-Feb-2012 20:22:23 [INFO] Clover: Commercial License registered to Disney Interactive Media Group.
15-Feb-2012 20:22:26 [INFO] Loading coverage database from: '/home/gopigadu/p4Workspace/p4-dol/DiamondReg/trunk/diamond-service/target/clover/clover.db'
15-Feb-2012 20:22:28 [INFO] Writing report to '/home/gopigadu/p4Workspace/p4-dol/DiamondReg/trunk/diamond-service/target/site/clover/clover.xml'
15-Feb-2012 20:22:29 [INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
15-Feb-2012 20:22:29 [INFO] Deleting directory /home/gopigadu/p4Workspace/p4-dol/DiamondReg/trunk/diamond-service/target

Bamboo version: 3.4.3, Bamboo-Colver-plugin: 3.4.3. attached full llog. appreciate your help

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Gopi,

If you're using a one-click integration and have the "Automatically integrate Clover into this build" option switched on, then you should not at the same time configure additional, manual integration. Therefore steps 2-4 are obsolete.

Regards
Marek

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

77 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you