Turnstile question

Judy Angelo March 9, 2014

I am a high school librarian & I was recently told that I must use Turnstile to check students in & out every period. During my lunch period & after school other teachers must do this as well. I have 2 questions:

1. How can I change my password & set up accounts for those other employees? I set up my account with my most used password so that I would remember it. Right now these other teachers are using my account. How can I set them up with a new account so that all of these people don't have access to my other accounts since they are using my password?

2. It takes a while to check in all the students at the end of the period. Then I have to reverse the process at the end of the period. Is there a way that I can display all of the students who have checked in to the media center each period, so that I can just click on "Check out" as they leave? You can call me at 609-387-5810 7:30-3:30 mon-fri EST. or email me,. I think calling is more efficient. Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2014

"Turnstile" doesn't seem to be an Atlassian application - could you explain what it is?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events