Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop integration phases running twice

huntygowk February 21, 2012

I have unit tests and selenium integration-tests set up in my pom. I only want to run the integration tests when I run the code coverage with clover at the pre-site phase, but when I run the following maven command my integration tests run twice.

clean install site

I have the clover plugin attached to the pre-site phase so when it hits the pre-site the clover build and testing kicks off. This is fine. However the install phase is running through the default lifecycle and kicking off the pre-integration-test,integration-test and port-integration-test phases.

I know that the 'install' command is causing the problem as it runs all the phases pre-ceding the install phase as well but I cannot see anyway of getting the install command to 'skip' all three integration phases.

I can run the integration tests on their own using the 'integration-test' comamnd as I have different profiles set up to include/exclude unit tests/integration tests. Whenever I add the 'install' comamdn though I see the integration-tests running twice.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Hunty

1 answer

0 votes
huntygowk February 22, 2012
I've elected to seperate the builds into two plans. One runs the unit tests and integration tests and does the install the other runs unit tests and integration tests and code coverage with no isntall. I would have preferred to run them all in one plan but this is as good a solution as I can come up with.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events