Question about Clover plugin for Bamboo OnDemand

Natalia Usmanova August 7, 2012

Dear Support,

We are looking at the possibility to use Clover as our code coverage tool, and have the following questions

# It seems that it is now possible to configure a Clover plugin for OnDemand Bamboo given you have a license. However, this page is very confusing: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=253231642

Does it literally mean that ability to run Clover on Bamboo OnDemand's agents can disappear any minute? Also, what does it mean that it is not supported? I assume valid Clover license would entitle us to Clover support, or am I wrong? What exactly is not supported for the OnDemand users?

# What kind of license would we have to buy if we wanted to still go ahead and use it? Would it be a single CI Server type of license for $1200/year? Or would it be something else?

Thank you!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AntonA December 2, 2012

Hi Natalia,

The use of Clover OnDemand is supported. However, you have to ensure that you keep your Clover license up to date (it expires every year in OnDemand). Therefore, to keep Clover running you will need to renew the license every year.

Your Clover license should be purchased for the number of machines equal to the number of agents you have in Bamboo that will run Clover builds.

Cheers,
Anton

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2012

Clover OnDemand page was updated. I hope that it's more clear now. Cheers, Marek

0 votes
AntonA December 2, 2012

Hi Natalia,

The use of Clover OnDemand is supported. However, you have to ensure that you keep your Clover license up to date (it expires every year in OnDemand). Therefore, to keep Clover running you will need to renew the license every year.

Your Clover license should be purchased for the number of machines equal to the number of agents you have in Bamboo that will run Clover builds.

Cheers,
Anton

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events