Question about Clover plugin for Bamboo OnDemand

Dear Support,

We are looking at the possibility to use Clover as our code coverage tool, and have the following questions

# It seems that it is now possible to configure a Clover plugin for OnDemand Bamboo given you have a license. However, this page is very confusing: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=253231642

Does it literally mean that ability to run Clover on Bamboo OnDemand's agents can disappear any minute? Also, what does it mean that it is not supported? I assume valid Clover license would entitle us to Clover support, or am I wrong? What exactly is not supported for the OnDemand users?

# What kind of license would we have to buy if we wanted to still go ahead and use it? Would it be a single CI Server type of license for $1200/year? Or would it be something else?

Thank you!

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Natalia,

The use of Clover OnDemand is supported. However, you have to ensure that you keep your Clover license up to date (it expires every year in OnDemand). Therefore, to keep Clover running you will need to renew the license every year.

Your Clover license should be purchased for the number of machines equal to the number of agents you have in Bamboo that will run Clover builds.

Cheers,
Anton

Hi Natalia,

The use of Clover OnDemand is supported. However, you have to ensure that you keep your Clover license up to date (it expires every year in OnDemand). Therefore, to keep Clover running you will need to renew the license every year.

Your Clover license should be purchased for the number of machines equal to the number of agents you have in Bamboo that will run Clover builds.

Cheers,
Anton

0 vote

Clover OnDemand page was updated. I hope that it's more clear now. Cheers, Marek

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published 4 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

26 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot