No class def with instrumented classes?

Deleted user August 18, 2015

Hello, 

We are trying to get active coverage reports with a weblogic application using threaded reporting. However, when we attempt to start weblogic, we get a number of noclassdeffounderrors, apparently related to what I assume are the instrumented classes, for instance:

RequestDomainValidatorImpl$__CLR3_1_123qvg3qvgicvzhn3n (initialization failure

In searching the site, it seems like Noclassdeffound errors tend to relate to the runtime classpath, but from what I can see, Clover.jar is present. Any suggestions as to what I should look at?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2015

Hello,

I'd say the error you're getting is most probably caused by missing clover.jar in classpath. I'd ask you to validate where do exactly WebLogic loads Clover classes and what classloader it uses to do that. Are you using OSGi maybe, this can cause troubles also. 

Please refer to WebLogic documentation -> http://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1212/wls/WLPRG/classloading.htm#WLPRG282

If you'll keep struggling with that problem, please rise an support issue and attach project configuration details (debug logs, WebLogic configuration, project configuration - pom.xml, build.xml, how you configure clover.jar on the classpath)

Cheers,

Grzegorz Lewandowski 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events