Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable clover reports for a dependency for specific webapps

Anuj February 17, 2013

I want to test a particular clover configuration wherein I want to enable clover for a jar.

This jar is used by multiple webapps(wars). And I want to generate clover recording files and clover reports for this jar only for a particular webapps instead of all webapps which use this jar.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2013

Hi Anuj,

Why do you need such specific configuration?

The best is to create two versions of the JAR library: one with Clover instrumentation and one without it and package webapp WAR files using appropriate version of the jar.

There is no switch which allows to disable Clover at runtime. The only 'hack' you could use is to make clover.db inaccessible - without database Clover's coverage recorders will not start.

Cheers
Marek

Anuj February 18, 2013

Thanks for the reply.

My problem is I want to enable clover recordings for a jar only for particular webapps. But if I enable it for one jar then recording files are generated in all webapps where that jar is being used.

Can you suggest a possbile workaround for this.

Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2013

As I wrote, put this jar only in these webapps where you want to have coverage collected.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events