How to change artifactID

I have run mvn clover2:instrument command on my project . I creates caplan snpashot 9.10 -clover.jar and war.

snpashot 9.10 is the name added by my pom. -clover gets added when we run above trget.

How can i get the same version of artifact i.e. snpashot 9.10 when I run above command. I do not need -clover which is getting appeneded after this when I run cl;over2:instrument

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

If you use the clover2:instrument goal, then Clover forks a custom lifecycle in order to instrument files (it was designed in such way for safety reasons so that developer won't deploy or publish instrumented code by accident). That's why an instrumented JAR file has a "-clover" suffix.

There is a second goal available - clover2:setup which works similarly to clover2:instrument, but it does not fork a custom lifecycle and puts instrumented sources into ${build.directory}/clover/src-optimized and test-src-optimized directories. These directories are later set as the project's source and test source directories used for subsequent maven phases.

Using clover2:setup you will get a JAR file without -clover suffix, but please keep in mind that clover2:setup shall not be used during a release build - unless you want to give customer a "cloverized" code :-)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Statuspage

What are your best incident management tips and stories? #HugOps

👋Community members! Downtime happens. And great incident response takes a village. Teams like Support, Dev, SRE, Ops, IT, and Marketing have to come together to resolve the problem while keep...

33 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you