I have integrated the maven clover plugin to my maven multi module project and able to get the reports successfully at maven build time. Now I am trying to integrate this clover in JBoss (our UNIX QA server) at run time. So that when QA team runs the automation against the QA server, it will give the real functional code coverage. For this I followed the necessary steps.
1. Took the clover.db from my local and uploaded the same to UNIX QA server
and pointed this location to JBoss using -D
2. Copied the clover.jar and clover.license in jBoss class path
3. Also verified the instrumented source code jar file is in JBoss classpath
4. Restarted the server
Ran few tests and I see clover.db files are generating in the location I have mentioned for " -Dclover.initstring.basedir" , but when I try to run using com.cenqua.clover.reporters.html.HtmlReporter, I am always getting the warning as "No coverage recordings found. No report will be generated"
But if I try to same in my local in my JBoss, it is working fine.
Can some one help me to resolve this issue? Can't I copy the db file from my local (Mac) to Unix? is this due to permissions?
1) "Ran few tests and I see clover.db files are generating" - I assume that you're talking about Clover coverage snapshots (name like
2) Could you paste fragments of your build file, where clover-setup, clover-instr, clover-report tasks are used?
referring to your point 'Also verified the instrumented source code jar file is in JBoss classpath'.does this precisely mean deploying the instrumented 'application.ear' in place of the previous 'application.ear' file right.As the instrumented 'application.ear' would be having extra files once the source code is clovered.
If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot