Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude for instrumentation not working

Padmanabh Sahasrabudhe August 4, 2015

My previous code coverage report showed me some classes with in risk. I expected the classes under A, starting with B, containing C at end and under folder clients and actions not to be instrumented at all and hence not appear in code coverage report as these are utilities getting used in junit which I don't want to include.

I included following entries in my pom.xml but I still see those classes appear in risk page. Am I missing something?

<includesTestSourceRoots>false</includesTestSourceRoots>

<excludes>

<exclude>**/A/*.java</exclude>

<exclude>**/*B*.java</exclude>

<exclude>**/*C.java</exclude>

<exclude>d/e/f/clients/*.java</exclude>

<exclude>com/a/b/actions/Test*.java</exclude>

</excludes>

1 answer

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2015

Did you run 'mvn clean' after applying these exclusion patterns? I'm asking, because If these classes were instrumented before and the Clover database was not deleted, then they are already present in Clover db and thus are being included in a report.

You can also run your build with 'mvn -X' to enable debug logging. Clover will write which files were included and which not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events