Does clover work with Android Studio?

tuanmanhcao July 3, 2014

Hi guys,

I've been trying to setup Clover to work with Android Studio, however it seems that I'm missing something. I think I've seen Clover work with Android Studio in one of my project in the past. And that occasion, I saw that Clover plugins show a lot of red mark on the right gutter of the editor, that why I think it worked.

However I'm not able to get clover to show any of that with my current setup (please see my attached screenshot).

My questions are:

• Is Clover fully functional on Android Studio (version 0.8.0 at the time this is written)?
  • If it is supported, then is there any other steps I need to take to make it work?

Many thanks,

Tuan

2 answers

0 votes
tuanmanhcao July 6, 2014

Thanks Marek,

It's much appreciated.

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 3, 2014

Hi Tuan,

Is Clover fully functional on Android Studio (version 0.8.0 at the time this is written)?

Unfortunately, Clover does not support Android platform. As the Android Studio is based on the IntelliJ IDEA, Clover will for classic Java projects, but not the Android ones.

I think I've seen Clover work with Android Studio in one of my project in the past.

I suppose that you may have seen an alpha version of our Clover Eclipse Plugin with Android support:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOVER/Clover-for-Android

Cheers
Marek

PS: Please note that Android support is not on our roadmap.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events