Coverage Percentage of package in Clover for Eclipse

Deleted user September 20, 2012

I'm using the Clover Eclipse plugin, and I'm trying to figure out why some packages are reporting something lower than 100% coverage, when expanding everything in that package shows 100%? I have attached an image showing this.

5 answers

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2013

I wasn't able to reproduce it, unfortunately. May I ask you for providing a code sample and raising a ticket on support.atlassian.com?

0 votes
Deleted user September 27, 2012

Eclipse

Version: Indigo Service Release 2

Clover

Clover 3

Version: 3.1.7.v20120831000000

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2012

What version of Eclipse and Clover are you using?

0 votes
Deleted user September 20, 2012

Some of them are files that are interfaces (the two at the top), the others are things turned off through context filters. Constructors and also methods (like toString) that I added to the Custom Coverage Context Filters section.

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
September 20, 2012

Quite weird, I admit :-) Could you tell something about these 0% elements in the tree? Do you have interfaces / empty classes / empty methods there? Do you use some block context, method or statement filters?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events