CloverMerge can't merge code coverage data.

My project is a RPC project, there are two child project.

so I create two db. the instrument command as below

java -cp clover-3.0.2.jar com.cenqua.clover.CloverInstr -i cm_clover_ui.db -s client\com.cubrid.common.ui\src -d instr\com.cubrid.common.ui\src
java -cp clover-3.0.2.jar com.cenqua.clover.CloverInstr -i cm_clover_core.db -s client\com.cubrid.cubridmanager.core\src -d instr\com.cubrid.cubridmanager.core\src

then I compile class and run prgram and generate many db. there are as below.

cm_clover_core.db

cm_clover_core.db4qm69_gw7e9c3s

cm_clover_ui.db

cm_clover_ui.db5f4vo_gw7d5sza

and I use merage command to merage db.

java -cp clover-3.0.2.jar com.cenqua.clover.CloverMerge -i cm.db cm_clover_core.db cm_clover_ui.db

then I generate report for cm.db.

java -cp clover-3.0.2.jar com.cenqua.clover.reporters.html.HtmlReporter -i cm.db -o report

but I can't got code coverage data.

when I generate cm_clover_core.db report, I can got code coverage data.

My Clover version is 3.0.2 .

I guess the reason is code coverage data store at cm_clover_core.db4qm69_gw7e9c3s and cm_clover_ui.db5f4vo_gw7d5sza file . those file not be merege.

Could you help me to merge code coverage data?

Thank you in advance !

1 answer

0 votes

Hi David,

Do you have both database files (cm_clover_core.db + cm_clover_ui.db) as well as coverage recordings (multiple files named like cm_clover_core.db4qm69_gw7e9c3s + cm_clover_ui.db5f4vo_gw7d5sza) stored in the same directory?

Have you tried to generate report for cm_clover_ui.db and see how coverage looks like?

Regards
Marek

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

223 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you