In our project, we are not using any build scripting mechanisms for the build process. We are building using native javac compiler. I want to know the process of integrating clover into the native build system for coverage. Is this possible? if yes, can you please provide me a sample for POC.
Clover works in 2 phases
* Source Code instrumentation (Clover also creates a sources map in a Clover db in that step)
-> Code compilation and execution is required for Clover to gather code coverage but it's not strictly related to Clover product
* Clover Report generation
So in case like yours you need to:
* Use Clover CLI to instrument all your sources
* Compile the instrumented sources with javac (like you do it now but remember to compile instrumented sources and add clover.jar to the classpath)
* Run tests, execute your code, Make sure you shutdown JVM gracefully
* Use Clover CLI to generate reports
* Enjoy the code coverage report
That's all, we don't have any step by step documentation how to achieve that.
Happy New Year! We hope you all had a safe and restful holiday season. 2020 was a unique year full of unforeseen events; however, as we enter the new year of 2021, we’re optimistic for the light at t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events