In our project, we are not using any build scripting mechanisms for the build process. We are building using native javac compiler. I want to know the process of integrating clover into the native build system for coverage. Is this possible? if yes, can you please provide me a sample for POC.
Clover works in 2 phases
* Source Code instrumentation (Clover also creates a sources map in a Clover db in that step)
-> Code compilation and execution is required for Clover to gather code coverage but it's not strictly related to Clover product
* Clover Report generation
So in case like yours you need to:
* Use Clover CLI to instrument all your sources
* Compile the instrumented sources with javac (like you do it now but remember to compile instrumented sources and add clover.jar to the classpath)
* Run tests, execute your code, Make sure you shutdown JVM gracefully
* Use Clover CLI to generate reports
* Enjoy the code coverage report
That's all, we don't have any step by step documentation how to achieve that.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in talking to 20 people planning t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs