Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clover's report

vasya petrov November 8, 2012

Thank you for your answers, I really helped!

I have another problem: I generate war file on the local machine, then copy it to the server and copy the file to the same clover.db, and There is writed a file to my java classes on the local machine (I not possible to generate war file on the server), then I generate a report on the server (mvn clover2: clover) in the report. I get error while report generating

[ERROR] Failed to render syntax highlights for /tmp/clover/C:\root_cvs\projects_src\applications\servlet\src\main\java\project\services\search\CServiceXMLResponse.java: C:\root_cvs\projects_src\applications\servlet\src\main\java\project\\services\search\CServiceXMLResponse.java (No such file or directory)

C:\root_cvs\projects_src\applications\servlet\src\main\java\project\\services\search\CServiceXMLResponse.java - my local path

How can I avoid this problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2012

There are two options possible:

1) If you have sources available on a server where report is generated, you have to tell Clover where they're located. Unfortunately, there is no direct configuration option for maven-clover2-plugin, so you have to use the <reportDescriptor> parameter, which allows to point to the XML file in the Ant build file format. In this XML file configure your own <clover-report> task and define <sourcepath/> parameter.

See:

2) You can copy coverage data back to your build server and generate reports on the build machine. As sources are available there, Clover will find them (clover.db contains information about location of sources).

Cheers
Marek

vasya petrov November 8, 2012

Clover generated in the report folder follow files (in reportFolder/myPockets../):(html files for Java classes) C:\root_cvs\servlet\src\main\java\services\CJMSService.html (name of the file:C:\root_cvs\servlet\src\main\java\services\CJMSService) Is it correct? How I can change this name (Its too long name for JBoss) ?

On the build server this file is:CJMSService.html

Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2012

What Clover version do you have? Looks to be the CLOV-1112 bug which was solved in 3.1.7.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events