Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clover report links not working

Michael Dionne June 29, 2012

I use an instrumented build to collect test coverage data. I move the collected data to another system to generate the reports and use the <sourcepath> setting to point to my source code on the system where I generate the reports because it is different than when the instrumented build is created. I see a lot of errors in my ant log when building the report that look like this:

[clover-report] looking for /path/from/sourcepath/D:/path/from/instrumented/build/file.java: not found

where file.java is most if not all of my .java files.

It looks like instead of just the filename, the fully qualified path gets used. If it would have used the sourcepath/file.java it would find the file. I did a strings on the coverage.db file and see the D: before all of the files there also.

In the html report all of the links to drill down into the classes tries to go to a file at D: which does not exist on the system and the in the top of the report is says "Statistics for file D:\...

I am not sure how to fix this or what is wrong and I have not been able to find anything in the doc that is obfious to me. I am new to most of this. Is this something that I need to use the fullyQualifiedJavaLang option to deal with?

3 answers

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2012

I believe your problem is related with this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOV-1112, already implemented and scheduled for Clover 3.1.7 (which should be available very soon). You can also download a 3.1.7-SNAPSHOT version right now.

Regards
Marek

0 votes
Michael Dionne July 4, 2012

I cannot figure out how to provide that information without including proprietary information. I was able to locate an SEN and will pursue this through the support channel.

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2012

Could you paste your (part of) build.xml file, where clover-setup / clover-instr / clover-report tasks are declared?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events