Clover problem with context.xml in multiple packages

Martin Gercsak September 3, 2013

Hi,

I have a project that I'm trying to set up with clover. All the tests pass without clover but not with clover. The error is that test context files in other packages cannot be found:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [loaders-commons/testContext.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [loaders-commons/testContext.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist

This is the Junit part that configures the context:

@RunWith(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.class)
@ContextConfiguration(locations = {
"classpath:loaders-commons/testContext.xml",
"classpath:loaders-persistence/testContext.xml",
"classpath:loaders-persistence/applicationContext.xml"
})

As mentioned this all works when not running clover, ie mvn install. These are my specs:

java version "1.7.0_25"

Apache Maven 3.0.5

<artifactId>maven-clover2-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.1.12</version>

<org.springframework.version>3.0.7.RELEASE</org.springframework.version>

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2013

Hi Martin,

Few questions:

• are you using clover2:instr?
  • in case you use clover2:instr -> do you have any artifacts produced in your project which have a classifier (e.g. 'com.acme:mymodule:1.0:myclassifier')?
  • in case you have classifiers -> is there any chance that these resource files are stored in them?

If all answers are "yes", then I suggest replacing clover2:instr by clover2:setup.

Cheers
Marek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events