Clover integration with Bamboo -- only see numerical coverage stats, not graphical Clover dashboard

Michael Martinez January 7, 2013

Here's how I'm setting things up...

Clover Setup (in Ant script)

<clover-setup enabled="true" initstring="${clover.db.path}/clover.db" />

Clover Report (in Ant Script)

<clover-report initstring="${clover.db.path}/clover.db">			
    <current outfile="${test.dir}/clover.xml" />
</clover-report>

Bamboo > Plan > Job > Configuration

Use Clover to collect Code Coverage for this build -- SELECTED

Clover is already integrated into this build and... -- SELECTED

Clover XML Location: test/clover.xml

The Ant scripts are run by a Bamboo plan. See attachment for what I'm seeing -- basically only a few Clover coverage stats are displayed, nothing graphical.

What I'm expecting to see is the full Clover graphical dashboard, breaking down the coverage by class, etc. Such as when I do create an HTML report. If you go to the bottom of the comments on this page, you will see others describing the same issue: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Enabling+the+Clover+add-on

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ArmenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013

Hi Michael,

We discussed this questions in a private ticket. I am updating the current page for the community in case someone else has the same question.

In addition to the Clover XML report (Bamboo takes numbers from the clover.xml for charts) you have to generate the Clover HTML report in order to see the coverage charts:

1) Enhance your Ant target like this:

<clover-report initstring="${clover.db.path}/clover.db">			
    <current outfile="${test.dir}/clover.xml" />
    <current outfile="${test.dir}/clover_html">
        <format type="html"/>
    </current>
</clover-report>

2) Define a build artifact named "Clover Report" for your Bamboo build containing all files from test/clover_html. For example:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events