Clover integration with Bamboo does not work with mvn clean install!

Kishanthan Thangarajah December 15, 2011

Im trying out clover integration with bamboo with maven 2.2.1. For a build when i give the maven goal as "clean install clover2:setup test clover2:aggregate clover2:clover", the build fails with some test failures for the reason "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com_cenqua_clover/CoverageRecorder". But when i change the goal to only run the clover and clover code coverage report generation as "clover2:setup test clover2:aggregate clover2:clover" the build succeeds with clover generating the needed reports.

Is there a possibility for me to run both clean install and clover integration for a build at the same time? or do i have to run those separately?

1 answer

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2012

Kishanthan that sounds like a bug. You should be able to run clean install and the clover integration at the same time. Can you contact our support team about this issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events