Clover gadget in wiki returns incorrect url

CBOE November 25, 2015

I have the clover gadget on a confluence page which works correctly.  But if I click on the gadget to go to the Clover tab of the build, the link is incorrect.  How do I fix this?

The link the gadget attempts to go to is - /build/viewCloverResult.action?buildKey=(BUILDKEY-BLAHBLAHBLAH)

When it *should be /build/result/viewCloverResult.action?buildKey=(BUILDKEY-BLAHBLAHBLAH)

The /result section of the url is missing in the gadget

Thanks! ~Christie

Bamboo - 5.3.9

Wiki - 5.8.6

4 answers

1 vote
CBOE December 2, 2015

Thank you for the issue link and I hate to be Captain Obvious on this, but that ticket was created almost 4 years ago.  Are there any plans to work on it?  Would opening a support ticket be of any use to try to discover a work-around?

Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2015

Unfortunately I can refer you only to the Bug Fixing policy and encourage you to watch the issue for further updates. https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/atlassian-bug-fixing-policy-201294573.html

0 votes
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2015

This is actually JIRA gadget provided by Bamboo and there's a open issue regarding the same problem you're experiencing, which you can track here

0 votes
CBOE November 30, 2015

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/adding-the-clover-coverage-gadget-203391872.html

When I add the 'clover coverage' macro to a wiki page, the data is correct but the URL is wrong as I mentioned above so I'm unable to directly go to the build from that gadget

0 votes
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
November 25, 2015

Which gadget are you referring to ? Could you point link to any documentation ? I don't know about any Clover gadgets for Confluence, however I do know about gadget for JIRA dashboard. Is this the feature you're referring to?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events