Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clover for android

kodanda rami reddy September 11, 2013

Followed steps from website https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOVER/Clover-for-Android. While I was running my project, getting an error as follows : Unable to execute dex: Java heap space. I found that their clover.jar is of 14.4MB and so increased the MaxPermSize in eclipse.ini to 2048m. Still caught with the same error. Please help me how to solve this problem

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
kodanda rami reddy September 25, 2013

Could run the manual android testing sucessfully and genrated the report. Earlier I was using clover plugin of verion "com.cenqua.clover.runtime_3.1.12.v20120920000000" (latest), but according to the documnet we should use "com.cenqua.clover.runtime_3.1.7.v20120920000000" ( clover-rutime.jar is of 148.5 KB) made for android devices for sucessful depolyment.

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2013

Hi there,

Seems like 2048 is still not enough. Is there any applications running when installing Clover? Since is project is still in an Alpha Version, it can be a bug, but if possible try to increase the memory a little bit more (if your environment allow it) and close any application that can be running along.

Please let us know the results!

kodanda rami reddy September 12, 2013

Thank u, will try with above info.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events