Clover for IDEA says license expired.

Kalyan Budati January 11, 2018

I just downloaded Clover plugin for my IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2. Once the plugin is downloaded, it said that I needed to restart my IntelliJ IDEA. I restarted and once the IDE is back, when I tried to view the toolbar, it is disabled and I noticed a little exclamation mark on Clover icon. When I clicked on that, it says that my license has expired and asking me to generate an evaluation license (registration required) or I can retrieve my existing license. First-of-all I did not evaluate at all and I just downloaded and it says my evaluation license has expired. Second thing is that when I try to generate an evaluation license (by going to the link https://my.atlassian.com/license/evaluation?utm_nooverride=1&product=Clover&version=CIJ-4.1.2&build=build-994&sid=BEUK-QC8U-6QZS-E6N6&ref=prod) there is no product related to clover or clover for IDEA available in the drop-down of new evaluation license. So, I am literally stuck up here and not able to use the clover plugin for my Intellij IDEA. I am even not able to find where to buy the license? Can someone help? 

1 answer

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2018

Hi Kalyan,

Clover has been open-sourced (see this blog post), therefore you no longer can generate evaluation licences on my.atlassian.com. 

In case you do have a Clover license key, then please check it's support expiry date. The most probably you downloaded Clover version which has been released after your support expiry date. Therefore, you have to downgrade to an older version, covered by your license. You can find archives here.

Alternatively, you can:

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events