Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clover for Android : unable to generate the report eclipse hangs

Bhushan Kasturiwale June 5, 2013

Hello,

We have installed the Clover for Android in our eclipse as plugin. I have set Clover for my Android project and followed all the steps https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOVER/Clover-for-Android

Initially I was able to generate the clover report. But now when I do Reload Coverage recording data my eclipse is getting hanged continously.

Can you please help me out with this issue.

Help Appreciated.

Thanks!
Bhushan

4 answers

0 votes
jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2013

If Eclipse is frozen, can you try to get thread dump with "kill -3" and let us know if there is stacktrace which starts with com.atlassian.clover or com.cenqua.clover?

Cheers,
Jacek

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2013

Did you run tests in an emulator or in a device connected via USB?

Do you have emulator or device connected when running Eclipse with Clover?

Do you clean coverage data files from an emulator/device? If not, then could you check how many of them you can find in /data/data/com.your.application.name/... directory?

Do you see any messages in Error Log view? What about Eclipse log file?

0 votes
Bhushan Kasturiwale June 6, 2013

Hello My Eclipse hangs and I am not able to perform any operation , like close project or for that matter any other operation. Please help I am very badly stuck with this issue. For any operation it says waiting for background task to complete indefinately. But when I uninstall the clover plugin it works there after.

0 votes
Bhushan Kasturiwale June 5, 2013

Not able to identify why eclipse is getting hanged when we are trying to reload coverage record.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events