Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clover evaluation license

Bogdan April 11, 2017

Hi, i tried to use Clover command tools.

But it requires clover license.

I tried to get Evaluation license, but there is no clover in product select box.

Untitled.jpg

How should i get the license?

Thanks, Bogdan.

2 answers

0 votes
Alfredo Lopez April 15, 2017

Hi Bogdan did you figure out a solution for this ?

0 votes
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2017

Hi, Clover has been open sourced. You can't evaluate or buy it anymore. However, you can build it on your own.  More information is available here.

hvindin May 3, 2017

I don't think that the question is talking about how to get a copy of clover. That's fairlly apparent from the website. I think that this is in reference to the documentation which states that one would need to input their clover license to enable integration with bamboo.

There are a few references around to the fact that clover is now open source, which is great and all, but the default configuration for bamboo 6.0.0 seems to want a license key before it will do any clover integration.clover.png

Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2017

Hey, thank you for pointing us out to this documentation page. I removed the dead link.

Unfortunatelly, Bamboo-Clover integration is still targeted towards old, commercial Clover product. This means that currently Bamboo can't automatically integrate with any of the Clover forks.

However, if you want to use Bamboo with forked version of Clover you still can. Everything should work correctly if you enable manual integartion on Bamboo side. Just integrate your build with your own verison of Clover, generate a report and tell Bamboo where it is. Please note, if you change Clover report structure, Bamboo may fail to parse it.

ksondere May 5, 2017

Is there an issue posted for bamboo so that it can be modified for automatic integration?  

Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
May 8, 2017

I just raised issue to cover that. It's accesible here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-18366

ksondere May 8, 2017

Ah cool. thanks Grzegorz!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events