Clover Historical directory doesn't exist, cannot generate histotical report warning.

Naga Panguluri November 26, 2017

I'm having the above warnings when I ran mvn site-deploy on multi module project. This occurs while performing check goal and I have <generateHistorical> set to false in configuration of clover plugin. I couldn't find anything related to this.

My maven configuration looks like this:

"<configuration>
                        <jdk>${project.java.version}</jdk>
                        <targetPercentage>${clover.target.percentage}</targetPercentage>
                        <generateHistorical>false</generateHistorical>
                        <includesTestSourceRoots>false</includesTestSourceRoots>
                        <licenseLocation>${licenseLocation}</licenseLocation>
                    </configuration>"

2 answers

0 votes
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2017

@Naga Panguluri there's actually an bug and Clover for Maven ignores *generateHistorical* flag. That's why you're seeing this warning. 

It's not harmful in any way.

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2017

Hi Naga,

Where exactly are you seeing this error? I see you chose "Confluence" as the affected product but you're also mentioning Clover and Maven.

Please clarify the exact affected products and their versions and how you are replicating the issue.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Naga Panguluri November 27, 2017

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to build site and deploy it to a repository and clover report is part of the site. I'm using 4.1.2 version of latest clover-maven-plugin to generate coverage report but got the above warnings while trying to generate site using Jenkins.

Warning looks like this:

Clover historical directory[.....] doesn't exist,
skipping Clover historical report generation
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
November 28, 2017

Naga,

Thank you for letting me know. I've moved your question into Clover questions and out of Confluence so someone can help you that is familiar with Clover.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events