Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Clover with Gradle?

Melanie Wright
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2011

I see suport for Ant and Maven, what about Gradle?

4 answers

2 votes
Melanie Wright
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2011

Check out the Gradle Cookbook's Using Clover for a plugin.

0 votes
Benjamin Muschko October 24, 2011

Hi,

I didn't know Plugin Exchange existed. I'd add it but there's not plugin section for Clover as far as I can see. Thanks for adding the comment on the Jira ticket.

Ben

0 votes
Melanie Wright
Atlassian Team
October 23, 2011

Thanks Ben! Have you considered adding your plugin to our Plugin Exchange?

I've added a comment to the CLOV-1009 Easy integration with Gradle feature request to help others find this as well.

Cheers,

Melanie

0 votes
Benjamin Muschko October 23, 2011

Melanie,

I wrote a Gradle plugin for Clover. Just give it a shot. If there's any feature you are missing let me know and I will add it.

Ben

Anuj Agrawal September 22, 2014

Hi Benjamin,

I am using your Gradle plugin for Clover. Can you please advise if I can use it to also get coverage data for manual testing.

When I was using ANT plugin for clover, It generated clover instrumented class files at compile time. These packaged class files will get deployed to server and once application is accessed for manual testing test coverage is recorded for the same.

But with Gradle plugin I am not seeing clover instrumented class files, It is however able to generate report of test coverage based on Junit testing. I also want to capture coverage from manual testing as well.

Please Advise.

ivankennethwang September 27, 2016

@Benjamin Muschko, hi will this work in a multi project  with multi build.gradle?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events