Can I set a Non standard Directory to instrument?

My project is setup with a src/it/java, src/main/java, and src/test/java.

How would I set it up to instrument the src/it/java? I know the other two are default.

I tried the <includes><include>**/*.java</include></includes> but it still doesn't not instrument it but the default.

I even tried it with ${project.basedir}/**/*.java and even the straight path to the code that I wanted instrumented but that doesn't work.

Thank!

2 answers

A little more info. This is Clover with the Maven Plugin.

Thanks!

0 votes

I guess that you were trying to use <includes> option for the maven-clover2-plugin. The <includes> for maven-clover2-plugin defines which sources shall be instrumented during compilation.

If you want to define which sources have to be compiled, then you have to pass this information for maven-compiler-plugin. You can either:

• use <include> parameter in maven-compiler-plugin configuration or
  • add extra source folders using maven-build-helper plugin.

See: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/270445/maven-compile-with-multiple-src-directories

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

5,414 views 21 17
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you