Can I disable the Clover Results Collector step in Bamboo?

Jay Barra October 2, 2013

I have the clover plug-in disabled in the system, but the build logs still keep saying that the Clover Results Collector is running. Is there an additional module I have to disable?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2013

Go to the Administration > Plugins > Manage plugins > System plugins > Atlassian Bamboo Clover Plugin. Click on the "Disable" button.

With Clover enabled:

Parsing test results...
Finished task 'maven'
Running post build plugin 'NCover Results Collector'
Running post build plugin 'Clover Results Collector'
Running post build plugin 'Artifact Copier'

With Clover disabled:

Parsing test results...
Finished task 'maven'
Running post build plugin 'NCover Results Collector'
Running post build plugin 'Artifact Copier'

Please note that there's a second plugin named NCover.

Jay Barra October 2, 2013

I'll double check that the plug-in is in fact disabled, but a line is still showing up in my logs that the collector was running.

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2013

Hi Jason,

My point is that if Clover is disabled then it does not produce any report; and the Clover Results Collector is disabled as well (it does virtually nothing):

public BuildContext call() throws Exception {
  final Map<String, String> customConfiguration = buildContext.getBuildDefinition().getCustomConfiguration();
  if (!CloverPluginHelper.isCloverOn(customConfiguration))
  {
     return buildContext;
  }
  // ... otherwise collect data ...
}

So the only thing you can notice is a single line in the build log. It does not hurt, I believe ... unless there are some problems I am not aware of, that's why I have asked for more details.

Cheers
Marek

0 votes
Jason Monsorno
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2013

@Marek, my frustation when I see that type of question: http://youtu.be/LslP6YiOxEk?t=56s

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
October 2, 2013

Why do you want to disable it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events