Can I disable the Clover Results Collector step in Bamboo?

I have the clover plug-in disabled in the system, but the build logs still keep saying that the Clover Results Collector is running. Is there an additional module I have to disable?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Go to the Administration > Plugins > Manage plugins > System plugins > Atlassian Bamboo Clover Plugin. Click on the "Disable" button.

With Clover enabled:

Parsing test results...
Finished task 'maven'
Running post build plugin 'NCover Results Collector'
Running post build plugin 'Clover Results Collector'
Running post build plugin 'Artifact Copier'

With Clover disabled:

Parsing test results...
Finished task 'maven'
Running post build plugin 'NCover Results Collector'
Running post build plugin 'Artifact Copier'

Please note that there's a second plugin named NCover.

I'll double check that the plug-in is in fact disabled, but a line is still showing up in my logs that the collector was running.

0 vote

Why do you want to disable it?

@Marek, my frustation when I see that type of question: http://youtu.be/LslP6YiOxEk?t=56s

0 vote

Hi Jason,

My point is that if Clover is disabled then it does not produce any report; and the Clover Results Collector is disabled as well (it does virtually nothing):

public BuildContext call() throws Exception {
  final Map<String, String> customConfiguration = buildContext.getBuildDefinition().getCustomConfiguration();
  if (!CloverPluginHelper.isCloverOn(customConfiguration))
  {
     return buildContext;
  }
  // ... otherwise collect data ...
}

So the only thing you can notice is a single line in the build log. It does not hurt, I believe ... unless there are some problems I am not aware of, that's why I have asked for more details.

Cheers
Marek

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

147 views 1 17
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you