Bamboo/clover integration - How can I exclude files on code coverage?

Satish Cattamanchi November 14, 2011

From Bamboo Plan/Miscellaneous - For Code coverage I have selected option "Automatically integrate Clover into this build.", but I don't see any option to exclude files from code coverage report

Did I miss anything here?

Bamboo version 3.3

2 answers

0 votes
gopikrsihan gadu February 16, 2012

i did selected option "Automatically integrate Clover into this build.", but I don't see any code coverage report.

always getting error as "Failed to execute plugin 'Clover Results Collector' with error: No file matches the specified pattern:target/site/clover/**/clover.xml".

Am i missing any thing? Bamboo version 3.4.3

tried all possible copy patterns on artifact configurations.

Location Copy Pattern
target/site/clover **/clover.xml
target/site/clover/clover.xml
clover **/clover.xml
target/site/clover **/*.*

Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2013

If you use "Automatically integrate Clover into this build" then you shall not change the location of "Clover Report (System)" artifact. The default value is correct.

The error message "Failed to execute plugin 'Clover Results Collector'" is usually related with a problem that a build has failed (due to failed tests, for instance) and thus the Clover report generation was not executed.

If you would like to have the Clover report always generated, even for failed tests, then please add the -Dmaven.test.failure.ingore=true option for surefire (in the Maven Task configuration, "Goals" field).

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2011

You cant exclude files from coverage when using the Clover Bamboo Automatic coverage. You will have to configure Clover manually for your project and build tool to exclude files from coverage.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events