Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Performance Feedback

Tejasvita Madan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2021

Hello Folks, Hope you are doing great and wish you all a very happy new year!

I am a Product Manager on Jira Cloud Performance team. We have heard feedback from our customers that Jira is slow. If you are one of them and want to help us better understand what is behind 'slow' (what are your top-most used experiences, which experiences you think are slow vs. which meet your expectations, is 'slow' about page load times or something more), here is my calendly link, grab a slot and let's chat!

Or, feel free to post your specific feedback here. 
Thank you!
Tejasvita

2 comments

Comment

Shyam February 9, 2021

Hi @Tejasvita Madan ,

Howdy!

We have noticed performance issues with our jira cloud instance. It's been slow and unresponsive at times.

Best,

Shyam

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2021

Hi there

I have also gotten complaints stating that our Jira Cloud instance is also slow ...

In terms of cleaning up Jira, what are the suggestions - removing old issues might be difficult due to some client and audit compliance restrictions. Please share your advice and tips on speeding up a cloud instance and how we can monitor this?

I would like to gather some information as to what specifically is slow as well in the meantime.

Thank you
Yatish

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events