Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summit (and intro)

Esther Strom August 7, 2018

Hi, I'm Esther. Due to scheduling issues, I've never made it to a Chicago meetup, but am definitely interested in keeping up online. I'm a senior web developer, and de facto Atlassian admin, for my company in downtown Chicago.

Is anyone going to be attending Summit in Barcelona? It's my first time in Spain, and would definitely be interested in meeting up with other Chicago people.

2 comments

Comment

April August 9, 2018

Hi Esther! Sadly, I couldn't get anyone to foot the Barcelona bill. If you're going, take plenty of pics, and bring them to the next Chicago luncheon ;)

Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2018

Unfortunately, I'm in same boat as @April.  I can justify a US summit, but going to Europe seems more like a company paid vacation vs a work related expense.

I will be at the next summit though.  This year will just be a skip / live stream where possible.

Esther Strom August 10, 2018

Yeah, I was able to convince the company that the Summit itself doesn't cost any more than the U.S. version. I'm paying for my own travel and taking several extra days as actual vacation, since I've never been to Spain. If I hadn't been paying airfare and hotel on my own, there's no way I would have been able to go.

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2018

@Esther Strom Hope your travel over to Spain was amazing! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events