Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Chicago

Aaron Geister August 18, 2019

Newer to Jira been working on jira for over 6months. No training and self taught. Thanks to the community for all the documentation and help in posts. 

I live in Wisconsin and Chicago group was the closest group.

I am currently working on getting my Admin Cert in Jira. Any recommendations to which cert is the best to get?

1 comment

Comment

Greg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2019

Aaron -

I would like to learn more about what you are doing and what you are looking to do long term. Please reach out if you are interested in discussing in the next few weeks?

Greg

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Aaron Geister August 26, 2019

Currently working for Aqua Finance in Wausau Wisconsin for 3rd party financing company. I am acting jira admin for the service desk and set up and managing our Jira service desk at this point. I am also working on building our an HR project. I been managing automations and connections for the software teams to the service desk. Also been managing add-ons for jira. Worked on helping start one of the new software projects. I am also advocating for centralized Jira administration for all projects with in our company. 

Long term i found my new passion with jira and looking forward to continuing my learning and certifications with jira and the Atlassian suite. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events