See attached screenshot below. Note that I can create tickets with JIRA portal just fine. I only see this issue while trying to do so with Capture for JIRA extension.
1) I'm trying this from a new machine so right from Chrome and the JIRA extension everything is freshly installed. The Capture for JIRA extension for example is installed today.
2) Logging out and logging back in did not fix the issue.
3) Restarting Chrome did not fix this issue either.
4) I can't see any field called "Reporter" to be able to edit that.
Can someone look into this and let me know if I've missed something?
|Google Chrome||62.0.3202.89 (Official Build) (64-bit)|
|OS||Mac OS X|
There actually hasn't been any change with the permission scheme to have caused this issue for me.
However, it is only today that I'm seeing this issue. My colleagues don't see any issues while creating tickets either, with both JIRA portal and the extension.
However, I changed something on JIRA portal which potentially resolved this issue for me now.
Steps I followed:
1) On the JIRA portal, Click on + button to create Issue
2) Go to Configure fields
3) Check the checkbox for "Linked issues"
I didn't have to make any changes anywhere else. You may mark this question as answered. Thanks for your help!!
If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot