See attached screenshot below. Note that I can create tickets with JIRA portal just fine. I only see this issue while trying to do so with Capture for JIRA extension.
1) I'm trying this from a new machine so right from Chrome and the JIRA extension everything is freshly installed. The Capture for JIRA extension for example is installed today.
2) Logging out and logging back in did not fix the issue.
3) Restarting Chrome did not fix this issue either.
4) I can't see any field called "Reporter" to be able to edit that.
Can someone look into this and let me know if I've missed something?
|Google Chrome||62.0.3202.89 (Official Build) (64-bit)|
|OS||Mac OS X|
There actually hasn't been any change with the permission scheme to have caused this issue for me.
However, it is only today that I'm seeing this issue. My colleagues don't see any issues while creating tickets either, with both JIRA portal and the extension.
However, I changed something on JIRA portal which potentially resolved this issue for me now.
Steps I followed:
1) On the JIRA portal, Click on + button to create Issue
2) Go to Configure fields
3) Check the checkbox for "Linked issues"
I didn't have to make any changes anywhere else. You may mark this question as answered. Thanks for your help!!
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
As a Jira power user, I was at first doubtful that Trello could benefit my workflow. Jira already uses boards (ones you can customize!), so why would I even need to use Trello?! In this post you will...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs