Introduce yourself!

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2018

Awesome you've joined our very own group on the Atlassian Community!

Let’s use this thread to introduce ourselves.

Please tell us a bit more about work, your role, which Atlassian tools your using, hobbies, interests, ... Feel free to add pictures as well!

7 comments

Comment

louisdj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2018

Great initiative @Maarten Cautreels!

I'm a security and privacy officer at In The Pocket, next to my focus on security/privacy I'm part of the internal IT team and support our System Engineers in their daily work. As part of this, I'm administrator on our Atlassian stack. We use Jira and Confluence (server edition), Bitbucket and Stride (cloud) and sometimes a bit of Trello. 

Next to my passion for IT (security), I'm active as basketball referee.
I will be attending the Atlassian Summit in September for the first time, so always open for more questions over there with some beer (or other drinks) ;-).

Maarten Cautreels (Belgium) August 21, 2018

I'm very much looking forward to having a beer with you at Summit! You are going to Bash on Wednesday evening? :-)

When are you arriving btw? 

louisdj
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2018

I will :-) (I'm in Barcelona untill Sundaymorning so time to recover)

Arriving this SUnday around 12; maybe we can meetup on monday for the keynote? 

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2018

Sure, I'll definitely be there for the keynote on Monday! (Arriving Sunday around 21h00). See you there!

Alexandru Luchian Constantinescu August 23, 2018

Hi guys,

I am originally from Romania but living in Brussels for almost 5 years now. I am one of the Atlassian Consultants at the European Commission.

Last year, I registered my company in Romania, which I manage remotely during the evenings and weekends, as an Atlassian Solution Partner. We are only 5 people in the team, but hoping to grow soon.

Having a full-time job but also my own company, I can say I spend most of my time around the Atlassian tools daily, but i'm loving it. When I have spare time though, I am a blockchain enthusiast, I have a young golden-retriever with whom I travel a lot, and I play ping-pong.

38068099_10204986092968592_5673199134232805376_o.jpg39515124_10205058322934296_8366674748775596032_o.jpg

I won't be attending the Summit this year, but I will be there for the bash and AtlasCamp, let's have a drink

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2018

A more-than-full-time Atlassian User/Admin, cool! ;-)

I'll be at both Bash and AtlasCamp so let's have a beer!

PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2018

Hello there,

Although I am rare guest in Brussels (10 visits over last year) I feel a part of this group as Valiantys Benelux I work for covers Belgium as well. :-)

I am a senior Atlassian Consultant with total 9 years of experience (starting at JIRA 3.X), a passion for Atlassian tools stack, and a lot of enthiusasm fo AUG initiative.

Hope to see You all at one of AUG meetings. 

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2018

Hi Przemek,

Welcome to this Online Group. You should make sure that one of your next 10 visits matches with one of our AUGs so you can join us in person! ;-)

I'm guessing the next one, Thursday September 20th, you won't be able to make it?! Don't worry, we've got you covered. We'll try to livestream and record the whole session. Keep an eye on your mailbox or on this group for more information!

Best,

Maarten

PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2018

I will do my best to meet with Brussels AUG in person somewhere soon. :-) Thanks Marteen.

Guillaume Lorquet (OLD) June 24, 2020

Hi there!

It seems that nothing is moving anymore here :-)?
I'm a new employee for iDalko and would like to know what is happening in Belgium, our beautiful country!

Is there any event or interesting place where I should look for?

Hope to see you soon, even during this period!

Stay safe!

ghislain borremans November 16, 2020

Hello, 

I am setting up a startup in ecommerce application. I am new to Atlassian and will be using Jira for the project ( i started first with Azure Devops but i am not really blown away by this.)

Best regards 

Guillaume Lorquet (OLD) November 16, 2020

Welcome @ghislain borremans !

Kaj Sennelöv July 26, 2021

Hi!

Kaj here, Antwerp based with some Scandinavian roots.

I am working as a process improvements project manager for Twikit.
Hence I have fallen deep in the Atlassian products rabbit hole.

Outside of work I'm into photography and running my own fine-art webshop (Kaj on the Wall) and training for my first quarter Triathlon this weekend.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Edwin Rozie August 19, 2021

Hello all,

I'm Edwin Rozie. I have 15 years of experience in Program, Project and Change management, and I am the founder of Ativo.io. We provide the "Ativo Programs" plugin , a solution to plan Program Increments (PI) and execute Agile Programs in Jira.

Happy to meet you all, and learn from this community!

With kind regards,

Edwin Rozie

info@ativo.io

+32 499 55 38 92

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events