I am going to Summit and bring ...

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2018

From September 3rd until September 7th Summit and AtlasCamp are taking place in Barcelona.

Let us know if you're joining us at Summit or not. And to keep things interesting add one specific thing you will/would bring with you to Barcelona!

I'll get started: I'm going to both Summit and AtlasCamp and bring with me my Meta-Inf-branded sunglasses. (I still don't have an Atlassian Toothbrush so ..t)

3 comments

Comment

louisdj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2018

I'm attending Summit for the first time, and enjoying some free days in Barcelona after the Summit. I will bring my Atlassian water bottle with me (and open for hints of what I should bring with me as well ;-) ).

Like Koen Gillard likes this
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2018

Don't bring too many T-Shirts, you'll get plenty! ;-)

Koen Gillard August 6, 2018

I will be attending my 6th :-) Summit and Atlascamp. I will bring my oldest Summit & Atlascamp T-shirts

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2018

Wow sixth! So you're a real Summit Alumni ;-) Go get that badge when you arrive! :D

Peter Van de Voorde
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2018

I'll be around too somewhere :) 

I'll be bringing some of my most exclusive Atlassian swag :) But make sure to keep room in your bag for some new swag!

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2018

I think I'll just be bringing boxershorts with me or are there Atlassian Boxers available  this year? :D

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events