Upcoming Boston Events?

Shaun Sheehan November 5, 2019

Hi, All- 

This may be bad timing given the upcoming holiday season, but is anyone aware of any upcoming Agile/IT meetups or events in the Boston area?  I just attend Atlassian Open which was great and would like to do more networking with and learning from other local folks. 

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Hi @Shaun Sheehan,

If you are looking for Atlassian specific events you can check out the Boston user group page here: https://ace.atlassian.com/boston/

Looks like the most recent event just happened a couple of days ago.  But you can keep an eye out there or reach out the the Community Event leaders to find out if they have an idea of when the next planned event is going to be.

I hope that helps!

Shaun Sheehan November 6, 2019

Thanks! I do have this, but haven't seen a lot of activity so wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything great going on from an AUG or other great local activities for Atlassian products or Agile.  It might just be quieting down this time of year. 

Josh Steckler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2019

Hi Shaun,

Boston usually has 8-10 events per year. We may have a December meetup but not sure (I'm not the community leader). Will try to make sure I get all the future events cross posted here too.

BTW.... #devteam2forlife :)

-Josh

Like # people like this
Shaun Sheehan November 8, 2019

That would be great, thanks, @Josh Steckler Do any virtual networking/socializing events happen over the winter months where people find it challenging to get out and about?  I know Zoom has the ability to do virtual breakouts  - I'd be interested in participating in these events also if they exist. 

Shaun Sheehan November 11, 2019

@Josh Steckler ... I wouldn't be opposed to even just a social meet and greet... word has it that Caffe Nero on Congress street in Fort Point is walking distance from the red line and has not only two fireplaces, but a side room with long tables we could use. :) 

Like Stephen Lee likes this
Stephen Lee December 11, 2019

I live and work outside the Boston area but would interested in occasionally coming into the city for meetups/networking.

Like Shaun Sheehan likes this
Stephen Lee December 11, 2019

My company has been using Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, BitBucket, ect for years. Seemed like we were basically on our own trying to figure out how to use this stuff. I'm just starting to discover the pretty great communities that exist in the Boston area. Looking foward to meeting and interacting with more people and bringing my organization to the next level.

Like Shaun Sheehan likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events