Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Project Admin Certification

Shaun Sheehan May 24, 2019

Hello - I attended the 2019 Summit and the Jira Project Admin course.  I will be taking the certification exam shortly and would love to hear any feedback and advice from others who have been through it. 

Cheers!

Shaun

2 comments

Comment

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2019

Hi @Shaun Sheehan

I joined your group just so I could post this...I took the ACP-300 test at Summit and failed, so I posted some thoughts on it here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/ACP-300-Certification/td-p/1054683

I'll show myself out :)

-Scott

Like Shaun Sheehan likes this

Thank you, Scott!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2019

Hi @Shaun Sheehan,

I actually passed the ACP-600 on May 3rd.  My best advice is the make use of the access to the online couse that came as a part of the live couse we attended at the Summit.

I spent a week (about 1-2 modules per night) reviewing the course material and I found that I was prepared for the exam.  The sample questions in the online course are also really good at giving you an idea of what the format of the questions are going to be.

I hope that helps, and good luck!

-James

Like Shaun Sheehan likes this

Great to hear from you - thanks, James!  And congratulations on passing the exam! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events