Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January 2019 Boston AUG - 16th at Constant Contact in Waltham!

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2019

Come to the next Boston AUG on January 16! Here are the details:

How to customize and automate Jira, intro to TEMPO, and accelerating collaboration.

Tempo Timesheets Agile Jira time tracking software - Nelson Jordan, Adaptavist & Mike Hogan, Tempo

Tempo Timesheets is one of Atlassian’s best-selling apps offering seamless and efficient time tracking for Jira users. This popular add-on easily provides value to businesses looking for time tracking solutions. But what is the best way to use it? Come join us for a discussion about best practices and process optimization to learn how your organization can get the most value out of Tempo Timesheets. We will also explore different ways of tracking billable and non-billable work for invoicing using Tempo Timesheets.

How to Customize, Automate and Expand the Power of JIRA - Ethan Foulkes, cPrime 

Everyone knows Jira is great for development and we are seeing it used more and more for building non-development related workflows. Come learn how easy it is to go beyond the out of box capabilities and hear Ethan speak about how to bend Jira to support any business process.

Accelerating Collaboration - Ruslan Shlain, Herzum 

How do teams accelerate collaboration? Now more than ever, your team can improve collaboration by adopting chat tools, integrating them with key IT technologies (including the Atlassian products), and introducing automated bots to simplify activities. Using cloud or on-prem Chat tools, Agile teams are achieving new levels of collaboration and automation, accelerating development, releases, swarming to issue resolution, supporting DevOps, and much more. We will be specifically discussing behind-the-firewall solutions to integrate with the Atlassian products and other leading-edge IT tools to support enhanced team collaboration.

Virtual Reality sponsor prizes

Our VR game rig will be returning to this month's meeting. Play the AUG Virtual Reality Game and the first winners will have their choice of many prizes. Also, the high scoring winner will receive a $50 Atlassian SWAG card and the first three people to play will get a bottle of wine! Here is the run-down of the software licenses available to win at the event. Win two Appfire licenses for an unlimited amount of users! Check out the fabulous Appfire products to pick from both their expansive Wittified and Bob Swift product lines. All these giveaways will be offered to the first Virtual Reality winners to pick from, so everyone has an opportunity to pick a relevant prize for their environment and requirements.

Meat, vegan, and gluten-free meal options will be available. We will have several food options, so you will not be left hungry, but the main focus is fresh, organic sushi with a smoothie service as well! Also, we will not forget the pizza lovers.

Come enjoy 15-year-old red wine among other exceptional alcohol offerings.

Thank you to our sponsors for their continued support: cPrime, ALM Works, Adaptavist, and Appfire.

When 
Jan. 16, 2019 
5:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.

Where 
Constant Contact 
1601 Trapelo Road 
Waltham, 02451

2 comments

Comment

Chris Flynn January 4, 2019

I was wondering will there be a way to participate in the presentations remotely?

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2019

Hi Chris,

I don't think that the organizers livestream the presentations, but they are recorded and uploaded to this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrGI0frdh_ubR590fFzRXxg/videos

-Josh

Like Barb O'Connell likes this
Chris Flynn January 4, 2019

that is really helpful, thanks!

Barb O'Connell January 7, 2019

Hi Greg and @Timothy Szczesuil (organizers),

Is it possible that a discount code will be given at this meeting for the Atlassian Summit or provided before then?  I'm looking forward to registering.

Thanks,

-Barb

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2019

Hi Barb, 

I'm not sure this can be posted online (there are rules about distributing codes) but I've seen AUG discounts every year for Summit. Las Vegas is looking to be an excellent time, I just registered myself!

-Josh

Like Barb O'Connell likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events