Welcome! Introduce yourself!

Wade Tracy _Boise_ ID_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2019

Welcome all to the Boise online group!  This group is designed to be a place for us to carry on our discussions from our local community events and serve as a forum to network and ask questions and help others get answers to theirs.  Please start by introducing yourself here so that we can get to know you.  I'll start--

My name is Wade Tracy and I've worked for Truckstop.com for about 2.5 years.  I have a wife and 4 kids that are getting old enough that they aren't quite a handful anymore but young enough that I still need to point them in the right direction from time-to-time.  We moved to Boise when I started working for Truckstop.com, but we already feel at home--I'm glad because we have moved around quite a bit and I've had a string of good jobs, but always felt like moving on.

As far as what I do, I truly feel like a jack-of-all-trades.  I started my IT career doing desktop support and basic HTML coding, moved to developing BizTalk and SSIS integrations, and now I am a technical writer--at least I was until I accepted an offer to 'help' with our Jira administrator.  Turns out he was looking for a replacement, so now I also am the Jira and Confluence administrator.  I volunteered to be the Boise Atlassian Community leader because I knew I was going to need others to answer my questions =)

So that's me, now it's your turn--comment below to tell us about yourself!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events