why stash repository pages are reloading automatically?

Beny Raja July 20, 2015

In my stash setup, suddenly the repository pages started reloading for all the users. Only the repository pages, all other pages are working fine. Not sure what the problem is?

5 answers

0 votes
Beny Raja July 27, 2015

Thanks for your comments. One more thing i noticed that stash is working fine when i point the local IP address to hostname. It doesn't work and the reloading issues arise, only when i use hostname directly pointing to the DNS A record. Looks strange to me.

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2015

That does look like you have a plugin-related problem. You can find out which plugin by disabling them one-by-one until the problem goes away.

0 votes
Beny Raja July 21, 2015

I'm getting this error "NetworkError: 403 Forbidden: all proposed auth schemes denied" several warning for "Deprecated dialog constructor"

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2015

This happens to us when the server is accessed via a reverse proxy which rewrites the server's URL. (i.e. the URL in the browser does not match the URL the server knows as its address.) It could be pretty much anything else as well between the server and the browser.

Beny Raja July 21, 2015

If that is the case, then my whole stash website should be reloading, right?? for me, only the repository pages are reloading. not the homepage, project page or settings page etc..

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2015

I am speculating here, but I think it only happens where certain JavaScript elements are present in the page. I also only saw this on the repo pages.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2015

Any possible plugins that can cause this? Custom javascript? What do you see in the browser console?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events