Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is this error , Failed to validate connection oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection@5b8173f0

sanan sanan September 30, 2021

Hi All,

We have Bitbucket 7.12.0 server on Linux. 

Till last week everything thing was working fine. 

suddenly users started complaining that Bitbucket is hanging and comes up with error 500 in their browser after waiting for 30 seconds to one minute. And then when they refresh it few times, it starts working. 

I checked the error logs and found following error occurring at many places

Failed to validate connection oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection@5b8173f0 (IO Error: Invalid Operation, NOT Connected). Possibly consider using a shorter maxLifetime value.

I created a support ticket and they suggested that I should check with my DBA . i did so.

DBA found that db server was running low on resources so they added more CPU and RAM on their oracle server. 

For two days, it worked fine now suddenly the problem started again and showing same error message in the log. 

This time DBA team are absolutely sure that there is no issue neither in database or the server. they do not find any issue.

Is it anything that I can do in Bitbucket settings? has anyone else faced such issue in Bitbucket and how was it resolved? 

is there any db related parameters I can create in bitbucket.poperties file.

any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Sanan

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events