upgrade sonar4stash 1.9.0 snapshot with release version

I have a snapshot version of the 1.9.0-stash plugin installed.  I attempted to upload the 1.9.0 release version, but after the upload process, the plugin manager reported that the snapshot version was still running.

What is the correct way to replace a snapshot version that was manually uploaded with the release version?

1 answer

I think I figured it out.  I did an uninstall of the snapshot, then uploaded the 1.9.0 release.  This allowed the release to install.

There seems to be an issue with version checking when replacing a snapshot with a release.  Perhaps, once a snapshot has been delivered, even unofficially, the plugin build number should be updated to allow the release to replace the snapshot.  Just speculating since I have no actual knowledge of what is going on in the upload plugin process.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

683 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot