tagging in stash using sourcetree

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2014

can I Push/Pull with different Tag v1.0, v2.0 etc in stash using sourcetree?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2014

You can push a tag in (at least) 3 ways:

1. When you create the tag, there is a "Push to..." option
  2. If it already exists, you can right-click on it in the tags section (between "Branches" and "Remotes") and select "Push to"
  3. In the Push dialog, there is a "Push all tags" checkbox

Not sure what you mean by pulling a tag, if you mean checkout, you can do it the same ways as you check branches out.

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2014

can I pull tags from stash in case If accedentaly I lost files on my local repository.

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2014

Please see my answer to your other question here.

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2014

Not sure what you mean by this.

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2014

Sub versioning concept is supported in stash

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2014

can Integrate svn with stash because on th eback end git is doing al the job for stash...and it is possible to integrate git with other svn

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events