suddenly I am getting Something went wrong after pull request, worked fine until a few days ago

mishmarot.dev001 July 4, 2021

I've searched for similar question and found only little questions/answers with no real help.

What  might be the problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2021

Hi, @mishmarot.dev001! Welcome to our community! 

Could you confirm if the "Something went wrong" message is appearing for the whole page, or only for the diff of the Pull Request?

If it's only showing to the diff, could you please check if the diff of the PR is within our limits?

If any of these limits are exceeded, then this is the expected behavior. 

If the "Something went wrong" shows for the whole Pull Request page and not just the diff, could you please check what kind of 5XX you are receiving during this process?

Yow can check this information by accessing More tools > Developers tools > tab Network > Select the request that gives 5xx > in the Headers tab, there should be a sentry id, you can give us that to check. 

Please, feel free to share any additional questions regarding this case. 

Kind regards,

Caroline

mishmarot.dev001 July 7, 2021

Hi,

I think that the message appears only for the diff of the Pull Request, but I am sure that the PR is within the limits.

I didnt find the More tools tab, can you please add more information about it?

Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events