this is driving me crazy..
so this is a git repo hosted on github that if pulled onto sourceTree, the submodules work like a charm:
however an exact copy of that repo on bitbucket
doesn't seem to be able to show the submodules in source tree.. the settings are all the same! (ie in both .gitmodules and .git/confing) any ideas?
The .gitmodules file on the bitbucket repo refer to a dead link:
It looks to me like you moved the parent repo to Bitbucket but not the submodule repo, but you changed the submodule URL anyway, leading to a 404. You'll need to import your mailcore project into BB at that URL to resolve this.
i think i know what it is.. if i click on hosted repositories.. all my github repos show up fine.. but for some reason i can't access my bitbucket one.. if i add a bitbucket repo i get the dreaded 'bitbucket api call failed'.. i had the same problem when i was adding my github account.. but then updateding to the latest sourceTree version (1.5.6) solved the problem..
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs